- Carnegie Libraries Booklet (pdf)-Information about the libraries completed with money from Andrew Carnegie.
- Community As Classroom (Published By HDC)- A guide book for teachers that provides options for teaching preservation in schools
- Creating An Historic District: A Guide For Neighborhoods (Published By HDC) A guide book that lays out the steps you must complete in order to get a neighborhood designated status.
- District Lines – HDC’s seasonal newsletter
- Expanding Historic District Boundaries Report -HDC completed a survey in 2003 about the areas surrounding historic districts to determine if they had the same historic architecture.
- FAQ (pdf) -Frequently asked questions about preservation, and landmarking.
- Financial Incentives Brochure (pdf) -Information regarding the financial benefits of owning a landmark building.
- Six To Celebrate Brochures – A collection of guide books that provide a short history of each of the six Six To Celebrate neighborhoods. 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014