Support HDC Today!
Whether you’re an old friend or new acquaintance, please support us in 2016 – and beyond!
Why the Historic Districts Council?
You don’t need to read about HDC’s accomplishments – you see them each time you walk through Greenwich Village, Brooklyn Heights, or any one of the nearly 150 historic districts that we protect every day.
Our team reviews every single public proposal affecting historic buildings in New York and provides more testimony than any other organization. That’s over 486 proposals in 2015 alone!
And that’s not the half of it:
We nurture community groups through our Six to Celebrate program, educate the next generation of preservationists in our seminars and tours, and lend a voice to a network of over 500 grassroots organizations across our city.
All donations are fully tax-deductible
Levels of Support
Explore the benefits of standing with HDC:
$50 | Friend
- Special alerts on timely preservation issues;
- Advance notice of lectures and events;
- An invitation to the Grassroots Preservation Awards and Preservation Party;
- Recognition in the HDC newsletter District Lines, distributed to over 5,000 preservation enthusiasts, professionals and interested parties and featured on the HDC website, and;
- Discounted admission to HDC educational programs and lectures throughout the year.
$100 | Preservationist
All benefits at the $50 level, plus:
- An invitation for two to special “Preservationist” events;
- An invitation to our annual Landmarks Lion gala, which honors preservation’s best and boldest, and;
- Recognition in the HDC Annual Report.
$250 | Keystone
All benefits at the $100 level, plus:
- Admission for two to the annual Preservation Conference, along with sponsorship listing in invitation and program.
$500 | Cornice
All benefits at the $250 level, plus:
- Admission for two to the Annual Grassroots Preservation Awards and Preservation Party, along with sponsorship listing in invitation and program and half-page journal ad.
$1,000 | Pillar
All benefits at the $500 level, plus:
- An invitation to an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour, and;
- A half-page ad in the Landmarks Lion Gala Journal.
Your gift could go even further!
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs to match charitable contributions made by their employees. Donations from retirees and spouses may also qualify.
Please check with your Human Resources department to start amplifying your impact.
What will you be remembered for?
Consider a legacy gift to shape the future of our organization – and the city as a whole.
For more information, call Adrian Untermyer at 212-614-9107.