Bronx Landmarks-Morris High School
Morris High School
Morris High School, a masterpiece of Collegiate Gothic style, was constructed in 1901, and its surrounding blocks of Free Classical style, two- and three-story brick houses were built primarily between 1900 and 1904. The oldest structure in the district is Trinity Episcopal Church, begun in 1874 and redecorated in the High Gothic style in 1906. Designated December 21, 1982.
Title: South Side of Morris High School
Borough: The Bronx
Historic District: Morris High School
Keywords: Morris High School, brick, stone
Description: Partial view of Morris High School from the south
Return to Bronx Landmarks
To make an appointment to view all images from this historic district, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 614-9107.