Constructed: c. 1819
LPC Action: Calendared in1966
Staten Island native and Manhattan merchant Jacob Crocheron constructed this house at 84 Woodrow Road in Greenridge. In 1987, the Staten Island Historical Society purchased the house to prevent its demolition, and relocated it to its present location in Historic Richmond Town. The wood-frame, one-and-a-half-story farmhouse has a gambrel roof with dormers, tall brick chimneys on both side elevations, clapboard and cedar shingle cladding, and columned porches on both the front and back of the house.