HDC’s publications help to educate and inform New York’s elected officials, local residents and neighborhood activists about preservation news, tactics and the long-term community benefits of historic preservation.
- Campaign to Save the Carnegie Libraries
- Carnegie Libraries
- Expanding Historic District Boundaries Report -HDC completed a survey in 2003 about the areas surrounding historic districts to determine if they had the same historic architecture.
- FAQ (pdf) -Frequently asked questions about preservation, and landmarking.
- Financial Incentives Brochure (pdf) -Information regarding the financial benefits of owning a landmark building.
- Rowhouse Architectural Style Guide– NYC Landmarks Preservation Commission
- Historic Building Research– Gregory Dietrich Preservation Consulting
- View our Sustainability Resources page