21st Annual Central Harlem Tour of Historic Homes, June 13th
21st Annual Central Harlem Tour of Historic Homes
On Sunday, June 13 from 11am – 4pm, go peek inside a brownstone and explore what’s next for Harlem.
Several homes, galleries and places of worship will open their doors to the public for the 21st annual Mount Morris Park self-guided tour. This year will also feature a ranger-led tour into Marcus Garvey Park, as well as a secondary private tour with a Harlem historian and preservationist. Tickets $20 in advance, $25 day of. Proceeds benefit Mount Morris Park Community Improvement Association, 501(c)(3), working to improve our historic Central Harlem community since 1981.
More information & ticket sales: http://mmpcia.org/
- Venue address, including cross streets and nearest subways: The Pelham Fritz Community Center, 18 Mount Morris Park West (aka Fifth Avenue) at West 122 Street. Accessible via 125th St stop of subways: A, B, C, D, 2, 3, and 4, 5, & 6. MetroNorth Train. And Buses: M1, M7 and M102.
- Date and times: 2nd Sunday in June: 13 June, 11am – 4pm
- Prices: $20 in advance, $25 at the gate. Group discounts available.
- Contact info: 212.369.4241 or email@example.com
- Website: http://mmpcia.org or directly to event info via: bit.ly/2010HouseTour