Join the Historic Districts Council for Open to the Public: A Participant-Driven Preservation Conference!
Keynote Speech: Councilmember Ben Kallos
- Mathew Coody, Historic House Trust – Moderator
- Lisa Alpert, The Green-Wood Historic Fund
- Capt. Jonathan Boulware, South Street Seaport Museum
- Dylan Thuras, Atlas Obscura
Zoning, for Better or for Worse: How Rezonings have Negatively and Positively Affected Communities
- Andrew Berman, Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation – Moderator
- Wayne Benjamin, Dormitory Authority of the State of New York
- Chris Cirillo, Ascendant Neighborhood Development Corporation
- Ethel Tyus, Crown Heights North Association
Support is provided in part by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council and by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature. Additional support is provided by New York City Council Members Margaret Chin, Robert Holden, Corey Johnson, Ben Kallos, Stephen Levin, and Keith Powers.