Hungarian Ethnic Music in Tottenville!
TIES THAT BIND
Celebrating the German and Hungarian
Communities of Charleston
Experience live Hungarian music this Saturday!
Performances at 2:15 and 3:15 p.m.
Hungarian Reformed Church fellowship hall, 19 Winant Place (off Arthur Kill Road)
- The Kreischer Legacy
- Charleston’s Hungarian Community — Celebrating 95 years!
- Hungarian Folk Art Embroidery
A selection of books and other items will be available for purchase including:
- Tottenville ($21.99) NEW!
- Discovering Staten Island, A 350th Commemorative History ($19.99)
- 2011 Calendar, 350th anniversary, limited edition ($4.00)
- Tottenville, the Town the Oyster Built ($30 hardcover; $24.99 softcover)
- Tottenville coloring book ($5.00)
Plus a selection of handcrafted Hungarian items!
From our friends at the Tottenville Historical Society