The Historic District Council has been a private non-profit organization for over 40 years.
Over those years we have distributed numerous publications, including books, informational pamphlets, and District Lines, a seasonal newsletter which began in 1986. We also hold annual events, including the Landmarks Lion Awards, the Preservation Conference, and the Grassroots Awards & Preservation Party.
We invite you to review our archive to learn about past events and publications:
- Annual Preservation Conferences (2005-2013)
- Annual Report (2009, 2010-2011)
- District Lines (2002-2009, 2014)
- Landmarks Lion (1990-Present)
- Preservation Party Grassroots Award (1998-Present)
- Carnegie Library Pamphlets
- Community As Classroom
- Creating An Historic District: A Guide For Neighborhoods
- Expanding Historic District Boundaries Report
- Frequently Asked Questions about Preservation & Landmarking
- Financial Incentives of Preservation Brochure
- Six To Celebrate Neighborhoods
- Six to Celebrate Walking Tour Brochures